… it’s been an astounding month for eggs this June! You’ve all done me proud… many of you more than once and have proved how incredibly popular and versatile those free-range eggs really are… and for this, I thank you. So without any further ado let’s show-off a wonderful collection of egg-inclusive recipes shall we…
1. Mocha Choca ‘Lette Blah Blah from Fanny at Keep Calm and Fanny On
2. Summer Berry Tart by Charlene at Food Glorious Food
3. Orange and Blueberry Polenta Traybake from me at Belleau Kitchen
4. Bacon Banana Bread by Deon at FoodJam
5. Chocolate and Hazelnut Cottage Cake by Laura at I’d Rather Bake Than…
6. Fraisier by Patisserie Makes Perfect
7. Egg Leek and Potato Curry by Camiila at Fab Food 4 All
8. Maple Banana Cakes by Eating Enhanced
9. Muffins Margherita by Nasifriet at By The Way…
10. Gluten Free Spinach and Cheese Ravioli by Kate the Gluten Free Alchemist
11. Tumeric Butter Beans with Dill and Eggs from Shaheen at A2K
12 Puff Pastry Tartlets by Elisa over at Lemon and Lime Thyme
13. Chocolate, porter, salted caramel and Oreo Cake by Craig at The Usual Saucepans
14. Baked Scotch Eggs by Sally the Recipe Junkie
15. S’mores Cupcakes by Elizabeth at Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
16. Caramelised shallot and goats cheese tarts by Jean at Baking in Franglais
17. Strawberry Pavlova by Janice over at Farmersgirl Kitchen
18. Cranberry and citrus cookies from Linzi at Lancashire Food
19. Gooseberry and Elderflower Cheesecake from Suelle at Mainly Baking
20. Strawberry Crumble Muffins from Kate the Gluten Free Alchemist
21. Moroccan Lamb and Egg Tagine from Gingey Bites
22. Rhubarb and Ginger Pavlova by Claire the Foodie Quine
23. Swedish Cheese Pie by Karen from Lavender and Lovage
24. Sea Vegetable Quiche from Shaheen at A2K
25. Cinnamon Crumble Muffins by Nasifriet at By The Way…
26. Roasted Strawberry Chocolate cupcakes by Choclette of at Tin and Thyme
27. Basil and Nutmeg cheese Soufflé by Lili from Lili’s Cupcakes
28. Slowcooker Brioche and Strawberry Pudding by Lucy at Baking Queen 74
29. Green Harissa Poached Eggs and Aubergines by Shaheen from A2K
30. Curried Egg Mayo with Ham Baked Potatoes by Camilla over at Fab Food 4 All
31. Raspberry, lemon Poppyseed Muffins from Emily at Cooking for Kishore
32. Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Tarts from Beer and Baking
33. a stunning Rhubarb-Strawberry Meringue Pie from Kate the Gluten Free Alchemist
… so there it is – a WHOPPING selection of eggstravagant eggceptionial egg dishes… thank you all so much for taking part and I look forward to seeing you all back here for the July #SimplyEggcellent link-up
eat and of course, enjoy!
Keep Calm and Fanny On says
What a diverse selection, I loved 'anything goes'!
Great Collection of food recipes,looking so delicious,mouth watering recipes…
Janice Pattie says
My goodness what a feast, lovely round up, sir!
Wow, a feast indeed! So much to explore there!
Choclette Blogger says
Too much eggcellence for me – I'm on a fast daaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
The Kitchenmaid says
Ahhhhh, please don't tell me I'm too late for this – I have just published a post that definitely fits the 'anything goes' theme!
Kate Glutenfreealchemist says
Those free range chooks have been busy!!!! And all their efforts have been well rewarded….. for us lot that is! That is an incredible array of eggy delights….. Fantastic!
Yum!! What a delicious collection!
Susan Lindquist says
So many yummy offerings this month! Dang! How did I miss posting ??? I'm so forgetful …
Mark Willis says
The egg must be one of the world's commonest and most versatile ingredients! My diet would certainly be very seriously affected if eggs were not available. BTW, I love your egg-shaped photo-numbers!
Thank you so much for hosting, i had fun joining in. So many delicious looking recipes – sweet and savoury.
Delicious Collection of egg recipe…..
Wow, what a collection! Definitely a lot to try!